Managing ADHD: Finding Focus through Therapy.
Unlock your potential and find focus with TherapyMantra’s ADHD therapy. Our program is designed to equip you with the necessary tools and resources to manage symptoms and achieve your goals.
This is what the symptoms of ADHD can look like...
Get help from Therapists
- Inattention or difficulty focusing on tasks
- Impulsivity or acting without thinking
- Hyperactivity or excessive restlessness
- Forgetfulness or losing things frequently
- Difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Avoidance or dislike of tasks
- Interrupting others or talking excessively
- Procrastination and difficulty starting tasks
Unsure about your symptoms?
Take our Assessment and get an instant report to understand your symptoms.
Experience a Transformation in Your Mental Health with TherapyMantra's Innovative Approach
At TherapyMantra, our approach is informed by a rich background of clinical expertise, extensive experience, and the most recent research findings. Our all-inclusive program is designed to provide clients with the necessary tools and resources for sustainable progress and transformative change.
Register for Counseling
You can share your ADHD concerns with us by filling out a brief online form that takes just 5 minutes.
Consult with your Therapist
We connect you with ADHD counselors who are available around the clock to cater to your needs & preferences
Connect to Our App
We offer a range of self-care tools, videos, & meditations to complement your video and chat sessions
Our treatment options are personalized to fit your unique needs and preferences
TherapyMantra’s approach is rooted in years of clinical experience, extensive expertise, and the latest research. Our program is carefully crafted to equip clients with the essential tools and resources for sustained and transformative progress towards their mental health goals.
Let a Mantra therapist help you
- Consider selecting from a diverse group of highly qualified experts specialized in providing ADHD support, with the option of either online or in-person sessions based on your location.
- Benefit from therapist-recommended tools to receive ongoing care and support between sessions, enabling you to stay focused on achieving your goals and enhancing your emotional balance.
- Observe significant progress in your mental well-being over time by monitoring your development as you continue your therapy sessions.
Not sure what kind of care you need?
If you have ADHD, our mental health coaches can provide you with personalized recommendations on treatment options that align with your individual needs and circumstances. With our guidance and support, you can overcome ADHD and achieve emotional balance. Our goal is to equip you with the tools and resources necessary to take control of your mental health journey.
Your questions about ADHD, answered
ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder) is a mental disorder that affects a person’s ability to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
The exact cause of ADHD is unknown, but research suggests that genetic and environmental factors may play a role.
ADHD is typically diagnosed through a combination of physical exams, psychological evaluations, and discussions with the patient and their family members.
Therapy can help individuals with ADHD learn coping skills, improve their organization and time management skills, and develop strategies for managing their symptoms.